About Z.M. Wise
- Momentum (Angie’s 2nd album)
- Comfort My People (Angie’s 1st album)
- Be True and Be Free (Angie’s poetry books)
- Chronic Creativity (Angie’s digital book on Creativity Portal)
- World Music Foundation podcast about Paramount Records with Angie
- Hot Seat Records (Angie’s record label)
- Just Talking: A Chat with Angie Mack Reilly by Ben Merens at Riverwest Radio
- Creativity Coach: Train with Angie through online lessons
- Donate to Angie’s business Ozaukee Talent
- Angie’s pioneering efforts on Paramount Records
- Matthew Reilly “The Carpenter Artist”
- Angie contributes to Jack White Grammy Award-winning project: The Rise and Fall of Paramount Records
- Paramount Walking Tour Booklet and Paramount Plaza Walk of Fame
Here is an instrumental album that I self produced in 2005 called “Momentum”. The goal is to perform this album on a nice stage with live musicians, singers and an orchestra preferably sooner than later. If anyone can or wants to help me make that happen, let me know.
Here is a rough arrangement of a spiritual that I recorded for my own purposes back around 2006.
Basically, I wanted to make use of an A pentatonic cedar flute that I had. I wanted to create an arrangement that was similar to the style of Brule. Brule is a #milwaukee #indiansummer staple performance that is highly inspirational and rhythmic.
Again, this wasn’t meant to be a professional recording. It was me experimenting with marrying these two sounds.
My favorite part of this track is my cedar flute improvisation happening in the background. Improvisation is highly enjoyable for me.
Would love to redo this with live musicians. Contact email@example.com
Angie is a lifetime arts advocate and leader with proven and documented success who is looking for benefactors to help her keep launching forward. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the podcasts, television appearances, radio interviews, articles and videos that feature Angie and her work:
- World Music Foundation
- Parrot TV (New York)
- TMJ4 Milwaukee
- Grafton Chamber of Commerce
- Riverwest Radio
- Milwaukee Rep
- Paramount Records: The Key to Understanding Black History and the Foundation of American Music
- Sessions with Sandy
- Grave Stories with TR Rongstad
- Music Interview with Z.M. Wise
- Delta Download Mississippi Blog
- Livia Peterson Feature Story
- Creativity Portal
- Women as Visionaries
- Amerika’s Addiction
Follow Ozaukee Talent on Facebook to see samples of work
Follow Ozaukee Talent on Instagram to see samples of work
It’s Good to Be Home by Angela Mack
Peformed at Spirit Life Church in Mequon, WI
Keys/Lead Vocals: Angela Mack
Background Vocals: Lori Wilke, Tracy Martin, Beth Hammond
Drums: Tom Wilke
Percussion: Chris Musbach
Guitar: Jay Walls, Karen unknown
Bass: Ron Bush
Tin Whistle: Monica Radzin
Being in Water
by Angie Mack Reilly 2019
Being in water is like
receiving a great big giant hug.
Being hugged all over.
A full body hug.
And I guess that’s what I need right now.
Bucket List/Dream! Get a lot of of live musicians together to re-record this! Collabs?